Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Liberty of London - Christmas Wreath

Bath Bomb Creations & Grumpy Joe's Pet Emporium would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas 
and a Happy New Year for 2014.

A big thank you to all who left social media comments and to those who bought our luxuries and pet care products.   The sales have been excellent, far-exceeding our expectations!


A Special Christmas Wreath from a Unique Store.
(all photos belong to Libertys of London)

Who watched Liberty London's documentary during December 2013 about the store and it's staff?
What a fascinating interior design and products.
If only I were rich!


I took a peek at their craft blog too and found a bauble fabric wreath that you can make at home with baubles, coathanger, wire, glue and fabric.

How to make a Liberty Print Wreath for 2014


Liberty London prints
A Stunning Wreath with Beautiful Liberty Fabric

Fabric Wrapped Around a Bauble - simple but sooo effective

So very Pretty



I've taken the photos from their craft blog and the photos are the property of Libertys but wow, I love this wreath I just had to show everyone!  What do you think?  

There are sooo many interesting products that you can make on their blog using their prints - I may have to take a sewing course!

Will you make a wreath using Liberty prints or fabric you already have?

Have a peek here.

Have you ever shopped in Libertys and what did you buy?
My only claim is that in my day job we produce lots of there merchandise.
Here's to winning the lotto ...

Merry Christmas!






Why not enjoy a free food box? Visit www.graze.com and use code: 7QD1LLXD

1 comment:

Picto said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Best wishes for a happy and successful 2014.

Jan x